If you are looking for the best and safest no wager casino in New Zealand you have come to the right place.
Here, we have a list of the best no wagering casinos and the latest no wagering bonuses and free spins to be claimed.
Just pick the no wager casino NZ bonus that suits you best and start your online gambling adventure. Play for real money and keep what you win without rolling over your bonus.
Best no wager NZ casinos – 2022
Playojo casino10/10Games: 5000+50 free spins no wager on Book of DeadNo withdrawal nor maximum win limit50 free spinsno wager
150 free spinsno wager
Vegas Lounge8/10Games: 1600+Quality VIP & Loyalty pogramNo wagering requirements50% cashbackup to NZ$400
250% cashbackup to NZ$400
What are the wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements are casino bonus terms and conditions rules.
They can be found at the majority of casino NZ sites, except at no wagering casinos.
Wagering requirements is a multiplier that shows us how many times we need to play through a deposit bonus before it becomes available for payout.
Example: Customer accepts the NZD$10 within a welcome bonus with 20x wagering requirements attached. To complete the wagering requirement of the given welcome bonus, the customer must rollover the total amount of NZD$ 200 on specific games stated in bonus T’s & C’s.
Customers will not be able to pay out bonus winnings until the wagering requirements is fulfilled.
So if you are looking for a fast payout, the best choice is to play at no wagering casinos.
However, you can always opt to not receive a welcome bonus at an online casino. In that way, you will skip wagering requirements and withdraw your real money anytime you want.
Advantages of no wager casinos NZ
Most new players do not know the benefits of no wager casinos NZ. When comparing no wager bonus NZ with wagering bonuses, we see that choosing no wager gives us many advantages.
The most significant one is that all winnings at no wager casino NZ are players to keep. It means that you will not have to spend your time and nerves trying to fulfil wagering requirements to turn the bonus into real money. You can withdraw your winnings whenever you want.
Besides this one, we have found a few more great advantages, including:
- Bonus and free spin winnings can be withdrawn instantly
- No need to fulfil wagering requirements
- Fast casino processing time
- Other casino bonus terms and conditions are fairer
No wagering casino bonus
Not so many real money casino brands in New Zealand offer a no wager casino bonus to their customers.
However, the casino industry is highly competitive, and new online casinos are coming out all the time.
So to attract players from NZ, some of these casinos will promote themselves via no wager casino bonus offers.
These offers will be available in the form of a free spins package or meagre money gifts credited to your account instantly after deposit or sign up.
Even though these bonuses are with no wager requirements attached, customers will need to fulfil a few other requirements from bonus terms and conditions, including:
- Allowed games: Customers will be able to use no wager bonus and free spins only on games specified in the terms and conditions of the promotions. For example, no wager free spins can be used on Starburst. No wager bonus is available only on Pragmatic Play’s table games.
- Minimum deposit/withdrawal limits: No wager casino bonus package with real cash and free spins can be higher if you are willing to deposit. No wager casinos promote amazing offers for an NZD5, NZD10, NZD 20 deposit amount. Also, casinos set minimum withdrawal limits to protect their budget and prevent players from exploiting these offers. Without these, players would claim the no wager bonus and instantly go to payout without playing. This action would bring casinos to bankruptcy.
- Deposit method restrictions: Let’s take, for example, Genesis Global’s Playerz Casino on which a bonus is not available when making a deposit with Skrill and Netteler. This means when you deposit using any of these two methods, no bonus reward will be activated.
- Expiration time: No wager free spins and bonuses can expire. Even if you have chosen to play at no wager casino, be aware that you must use your rewards within a given time frame between 7 and 30 days.
- Limit on winnings: Most no wager casinos in New Zealand will set a limit on the number of your winnings. So you will not be able to withdraw over the indicated limit amount in bonus terms and conditions. Before you start to use your bonus check this info in casino T&C’s or in our reviews.
In most cases, no wager casino offers will be in the form of free spins.
It is very rare to find no wager money offers because casinos have way more control when it comes to no wager free spins.
On the offered free spins with no wagering requirements, you will come across other requirements such as
- A limited number of free spins
- Spins can be used on specific online pokies from the promo
- Bet sizes are fixed (mostly on the lower bet size)
As we have mentioned, a free money casino bonus without wagering requirements is not easy to find and is not so common. But if you come up with such casino promotion, it will be in these two forms:
- After you spend your bonus money, all winnings will be available for withdrawal. Bonus money is never available for payout. But this happens after you lose all your deposit money. This is called a second chance.
- Take, for example, that casino that gave you NZD100 without wagering requirements. However, casinos set deposit wagering requirements, so to payout bonus winnings, you must play through your deposit amount to withdraw.
Cashback bonuses are common at online casinos in New Zealand. They mostly come in the form of loyalty programs for existing players. But new players can get a cashback on the first deposit as well.
If you choose no wager casino NZ, you have the opportunity to get your lost money back without wagering requirements.
Please note that you will not receive a refund of the entire amount of your deposit, but only a portion. Cashback bonuses are expressed as a percentage, such as a cashback of 25% on your first deposit.
How to get no wager casino free spins
Players can claim no wager casino NZ free spins in two ways; As a no deposit bonus upon your registration and after your first deposit. Below you can see how in a few easy steps: Pick a no wager casino from our list. We have a list of the safest and best casino brands for NZ players.
- At the casino homepage, hit the Register or Sign up button to create your account. Casino registration is a fast and easy process that will take only a few minutes of your time.
- Suppose you have picked free spins no deposit no wager NZ casino. In that case, your spins should be added to your account automatically. Head to the selected online pokies and start to use them.
- If you have picked free spins with no wager bonus, head to the cashier page and make your first deposit. Be sure to choose a deposit method that you can later use for withdrawal. Casinos require that the withdrawal method must be the same used for deposits.
- Ensure that the deposit amount matches the limit of the amount required by the casino for activating the bonus. Your no wager bonus is added to your balance instantly after deposit.
Low wager casinos
Low wager casinos are more common and easier to find.
The most significant advantage of low wager casino brands is that players can discover attractive bonuses with a fair maximum winning limit.
In some cases, a low wagering requirement offer can be better than no wager.
Why? Well, except wagering requirement, there are many other requirements or rules to follow when claiming a bonus.
When casinos exclude wagering requirements on the active offer, they set other requirements stringent, which is a significant disadvantage when you look at the whole proposal in total.
Casinos with low wagering do have wagering.
Still, other requirements from T&C are not so rigorous, and when you look at the entire proposal, it is pretty fair.
Frequently asked questions
Can i win real money from no wager NZ casino bonuses?
Yes, absolutely. At no wager casinos, you win real cash that is available for payout any time you want. If you look for a quick withdrawal of your winnings, we have many fast payout online casinos with similar welcome bonuses and other features. Your bonus winnings are not transferred to your bonus balance. They are not obligated to any wagering requirements like bonuses and free spins with wagering requirements.
How do I see if the bonus is without wagering requirements?
If the offered bonus is no wager, casinos usually point this out clearly and visibly. To be 100% sure that a certain bonus has no wagering requirements, go to the bonus terms and conditions where all the rules are written, including wagering.
How do free spins no wager work?
Players can obtain no wager free spins after registration or after deposit. Players can get no wager free spins after registration or after deposit. They are added instantly to your account, and you can use them at eligible online pokies. All the earnings from the spins are real money, and you are not obliged to turn them over. You can spend your winnings at the casino on all available games or payout. You can spend your winnings at the casino on all available games or payout.