Great news for all those who have been waiting to visit Christchurch Casino in New Zealand.
From Wednesday, September 22, Christchurch casino can host up to 100 visitors into defined space!
When entering this marvellous land-based casino you will have to wear a mask and scan/register in every space you enter.
Also, dining venues will accommodate a better visitor experience. This includes the re-opening of the Cafe daily specials and Monza.
In order to move much easier inside and around the casino visitors should have the Covid Tracer app installed on their mobile phones or have a Players Club card with them. If you don’t, you will be required to sign in manually each time.
Opening hours remain the same as before the pandemic. For all those who don’t know, below we have shown you.
- Monday: 12PM to12AM
- Tuesday: 12PM to 12AM
- Wednesday: 12PM to 12AM
- Thursday: 12PM to 12AM
- Friday: 12PM to 2AM
- Saturday: 12PM to 2AM
- Sunday: 12PM to 12AM
The mandatory requirement under the Alert Level 2 is face coverings/masks. Condition of entry in the casino for customers will be wearing a mask, even employees will be wearing.
All those who forgot to bring a mask with them, should not worry. The casino will provide you mask for you. Bandana and scarf face coverings can also be used.
During your dining or drinking, it is allowed to take off the mask. But when playing a table game/EGM and when moving through the casino interior visitors are required to wear a mask.
Christchurch casino defined space
The casino is divided into four defined spaces. Each defined space will have its own entry and exit, toilet, customer service, cash desk, ATM, and dining service.
- Defined space 1 is located in electronic gaming machines and a Cafe dining area.
- Defined space 2 is the area with Main gaming floor tables including Rapid Rroulette, Vegas Star, Baccarat, and other few gaming machines.
- Defined Space 3 is the area with only electronic gaming machines around Valley Bar. Players will be able to order a drink, but the Valley Bar is closed.
- Defined space 4 is located in the Monza Sport area.
For any assistance please contact the Christchurch casino team and they will help you and provide you with all information.
- In order to enter the casino, visitors are required to use Covid Tracer App, Players Club card or to complete the customer registration form in the casino foyer.
- If you don’t want to use any of these three options you enter will be declined.
- Smoking inside the casino is not allowed.
- All those who wish to smoke will be required to exit the casino and proceed outside of the main entrance.
- Poker games are available during the Level 2 social distancing rules.
- Tournaments are postponed too.